Unbiased opinion about bitcoin wallet

B

BunTIk

Reaction score
Should I change my Bitcoin wallet if I use it now [URL]https://polehin.com/?[/URL] I need to hear a person with experience. Which crypto wallets are the safest?
I prefer mobile wallets

A

Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry for the late response.
I personally don't know that site.
Alexa Traffic Ranking is very low. That mean not many user.
You can use Bitpanda.

A

AnandHammond

Reaction score
While it is never ever 100% secure to your cash on any type of on-line exchange, Coinbase is among the best internet wallets you can make use of. Coinbase maintains virtually 99% of their properties in an offline storage that cannot be accessed - when in cold storage, they cannot be hacked! Which I learned from AstroTrading.co through Trading Education & Lectures.

J

JaspalBradley

Reaction score
While it is never ever 100% secure to your cash on any type of on-line exchange, Coinbase is among the best internet wallets you can make use of. Coinbase maintains virtually 99% of their properties in an offline storage that cannot be accessed - when in cold storage, they cannot be hacked! Which I learned from AstroTrading.co through Trading Education & Lectures.
You’re learning from AstroTrading.co is very impressive and I do agree with it. By the way any ideas how do I get my money out of Coinbase?